What to do if you are not happy with Home-Start Northampton

If you are unhappy about any aspect of Home-Start we want to know, and will do our best to put it right.  In the first instance you can talk to whoever you feel to be the most appropriate person within the scheme; Scheme Manager, Co-ordinator, administrator, volunteer and trustee or alternatively the person who first put you in touch with Home-Start.  If you still have concerns, then the trustees – the people who manage Home-Start Northampton – can investigate using our structured complaints procedure.  To find out about this, please contact the office on 01604 627692